ZOYA SINGLET BLUE
This fun playful singlet is a summer essential. To be worn with your favorite summer shorts or your cool distressed denims.
- Fun strappy details at shoulder
- Adjustable straps
- Gathers at front & back
Fabric: Cotton modal jersey
Our clothes are naturally dyed & handcrafted, so there might be slight difference in texture or color. We celebrate this as it adds to the unique beauty of our products.
- Machine wash COLD on a gentle program with similar colors
- Do not soak or wring the garment, simply drip dry or squeeze gently
- Important: dry only in the SHADE
- Wash, dry and iron INSIDE-OUT
- Use gentle or natural detergent ( pH Neutral soap)
- Like all dyes, natural dyes fade with time. They give the garment a vintage look that we admire and celebrate.
- As we use organic natural dyes we prewash our fabrics, but in a very rare case the color might bleed during the first wash, after that this should not happen anymore.
For the moment we are shipping only within India, for international shipping contact us via Email or Whatsapp.
- Free shipping within India
- Delivered within 4-8 business days
Orders that have been processed and shipped can be tracked using the consignment/tracking number on the shipping agency’s website. We will mail you the tracking number.
Please make sure you fill in your correct address when ordering from us.
accept responsibility for the wrong address being used with an order. Email us
if your clothes do not arrive and we'll get in touch with our courier company
to track down the package.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
To return your product please contact us via email. Please attach the image of
the piece purchased and the reason for exchange.
- Garments should be in their original condition & packaging (new, unused, unworn, unaltered & unwashed)
- Return within 48 hours of receiving your order.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item.
- Goods once sold through the website can only be exchanged for replacement if they meet our terms and conditions.
- If a piece is exchanged once, it cannot be exchanged a second time.